Entrepreneurs Association Renesse established and having its office in Renesse (4325CV) at Zeedahliaweg 42, hereinafter referred to as “Entrepreneurs’ Association Renesse” attaches great importance to the responsible handling of personal data of its visitors. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions laid down in the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement Entrepreneurs Association Renesse informs you about the way Ondernemersvereniging Renesse processes your personal data and how you can change or oppose it. This Privacy Statement only relates to the services offered by Entrepreneurs Association Renesse at https://www.renesseaanzee.nl/en.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific purposes for the processing thereof
- Personal Entrepreneurs Association Renesse uses data to offer you the most personal shopping experience possible. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse adapts what you see at https://www.renesseaanzee.nl to your interests. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse uses for example data from previous orders, your IP address and cookies. You can read more about cookies here.
- Purpose Entrepreneurs Association Renesse therefore collects and processes your personal data. By visiting https://www.renesseaanzee.nl, you agree to this Privacy Statement and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse uses your data for various purposes. Below you can see which goals they are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, data about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by Entrepreneurs Association Renesse.
- Your account In your account at https://www.renesseaanzee.nl, Entrepreneurs Association Renesse stores the following information, among other things: your name, address (s), telephone number & e-mail address.
- Newsletters You can sign up for our various newsletters. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse has general and personal newsletters. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse compiles the personal newsletters on the basis of your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and in particular previous orders. That makes the newsletter more interesting for you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from Entrepreneurs Association Renesse, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our newsletter.
- Improvement of services Entrepreneurs Association Renesse Entrepreneurs Association Renesse can use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to ask you to participate in a free customer or market research. If third parties conduct that research for Entrepreneurs Association Renesse, Entrepreneurs Association Renesse will provide your email address to that third party to conduct that research.
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
Entrepreneurs Association Renesse does not give your personal data to third parties unless: a) The transfer is made to a Entrepreneurs Association Renesse for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties Entrepreneurs Association Renesse has concluded an agreement that determines how this Cooperation Partner will handle your personal data in a responsible manner; b) Entrepreneurs Association Renesse is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
Article 3 Data security
Entrepreneurs Association Renesse makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, insofar as it may be required of it, among other things to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data and to prevent the loss, unlawful use or modification of the information that Entrepreneurs Association Renesse receives.
Article 4 Availability and change of your data
You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also make a request to have your data changed or deleted. For this you can send an email to email@example.com or use the de-authorization option in your account. If you choose to delete your personal data, you can no longer use the website, because the processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
It is possible that Entrepreneurs Association Renesse uses first party session cookies during an ongoing session. These cookies are basically functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed in the “help” function on the toolbar of your computer’s browser. Some functions on https://www.renesseaanzee.nl may no longer work if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Article 6 Liability Entrepreneurs Association Renesse
Entrepreneurs Association Renesse has no control over the possible use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only relates to the personal data that Entrepreneurs Association Renesse processes for the benefit of https://www.renesseaanzee.nl. Entrepreneurs Association Renesse does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the operation and/or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Retention period
Entrepreneurs Association Renesse stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to https://www.renesseaanzee.nl, unless Entrepreneurs Association Renesse is required by law to retain personal data for longer.
Article 8 Change of Privacy Statement
Entrepreneurs Association Renesse reserves the right to adjust this Privacy Statement. Each adjustment will be announced via https://www.renesseaanzee.nl. By making use of https://www.renesseaanzee.nl after changes you agree to a possibly amended Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page and https://www.renesseaanzee.nl for all changes.
The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 05-06-2018.